The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with potential customers. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new business opportunities at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Excellent outreach and cold calling skills
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of Richpanel products
- Strong track record of selling high ticket value based software solutions.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) must be able to define and manage the business development process that is scalable.
- S/He would be responsible to ensure that the team is duly certified and has updated knowledge of new modules & products.
- The BDM would be responsible to track and report the key performance indicators of the team on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- S/He must be able to drive high-level demos & client situations and also help the representatives to navigate global organizations.
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting
- Strong account management and business acumen
- 3-5 years of business development experience
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
|Job Category||Client Success|