The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with potential customers. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Business Development Manager (BDM) must be able to define and manage the business development process that is scalable.
- 3-5 years of business development experience
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
|Job Category||Client Success|