What you will be doing :
- Involved in the entire customer lifecycle from on-boarding / pilot through the duration of their subscription period & take ownership and accountability for ensuring customer retention and growth, customer satisfaction and contract renewals within the assigned customer portfolio
- Identify right business use cases where Richpanel can be applied and work with customers for getting them implemented ensuring measurable results.
- Partner with Account Executives to maximize account growth opportunities by playing an collaborative role on the account team and helping to drive incremental opportunities upon contract renewal
- Build value-based relationships with customers ensuring that they remain Richpanel’s customers & uncover and know any risk that threatens your customer’s growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute mitigation plans for all risks.
- Drive financial and strategic targets for minimizing churn, positioning favorable terms and boosting incremental revenue via up-sells, cross-sells and add-ons
- Provide proper training to improve adoption of our product.
- Data-driven in-approach to identify usage gaps and provide solutions with measurable results.
- Establish deployment goals and success factors and then develop a plan to carry them out successfully.
- Communicate and brain-storm with the product team on customer feedback and help refine product roadmap.
- Work with the marketing team to execute customer surveys, case studies, usability test, etc.
What we are looking for :
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role preferably at a B2B SaaS Startup
- Should be open to working in US Shift.
- SaaS experience is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Experience of working with International customers (US, Canada etc)
- Solid communication skills – competent at providing clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person with a casual and confident tone
- Strong technical aptitude; high level of comfort with conversing on technical topics
- Experience managing customers both large and small and knowing how and why to manage them differently.
- Ability to handle handoffs from Sales to On-boarding and from On-boarding to Customer Success.
- Experience in account management and customer success for SaaS products.
- Strong listening and coordination skills to appreciate the customer’s concern and work along with the tech team to successfully resolve them.
Richpanel is the new, modern way businesses provide customer support. We are on a way to make customer service swift and personalized without going back and forth with support agents. We are a fast growing SaaS startup with a remote first team and a huge customer base and we’ve been recently backed by Sequoia – the same company that funded WhatsApp, Google, Facebook. You can find out more about us on – www.richpanel.com/careers/
Company inception : 2018
Company website : www.richpanel.com
Perks of joining our Company :
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly and Energetic Environment
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food and Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Work From Home Option Available
- Treat all employees as equals
Industry Background : IT Product Startup
Location : Powai, Mumbai. (Remote working option available)
Working Days : Monday – Saturday (2nd and 4th Saturday off)
Timings : US Shift
Joining : Immediate
|Job Category||Customer Success|