We are looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage and improve our organization’s financial performance and direct our end to end accounting operations.
Your experience with a Start-up would be ideal, but knowledge of what metrics drive a SAAS business combined with gravitas to influence them would be essential.
Key Responsibilities :
Control Environment and Governance:
- Develop, implement and maintain the internal systems and financial controls consistent with Richpanel’s policies and regulatory guidelines, ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal tax requirements and filings for India and the US.
- Implement appropriate governance processes that assure compliance with US regulatory (e.g. SOX) and US and local management mandates.
- Creating internal policies and spend controls, Monthly analysis of business results, finance and operating metrics and in turn creating financial reports and building budgets.
- Ensure that recorded data is accurate, on time, and within the rules set by the company.
- You will be responsible for month-end close activities; subsidiary financial statement and monthly balance sheet / income statement reviews; statutory, regulatory and tax compliance monitoring; management reporting, including preparation of management financial presentations.
- Ensuring payment is received from customers and other debtors.
Scalable Systems and Processes:
- Lead the accounting operations to operate within a solid control environment, and ensure processes are owned, documented and followed.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that all financial systems are properly leveraged, integrated and upgraded to capture and produce timely and accurate information and support organizational growth and change;
- Play a leadership role in designing processes in the early development stage and drive fast adoption of new processes.
- Constantly drive improvements through automation, and embrace management of processes by metrics.
- Oversee and perform timely accurate monthly financial close for both the US and India entities and prepare regular reporting packages.
- Plan, control and direct corporate accounting activities ensuring compliance with US GAAP, local statutory guidelines and internal financial policies and procedures
- Own the business model and budget and be responsible for forecasting and reporting within the business.
You are a great match if
- You have 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or a related field of study.
- You have expertise in managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- You have a Track record of leadership in complex, large-scale, cross-border businesses (US/Asia)
- Strong foundational knowledge of US GAAP, as well as accounting operations and systems
- Business partner and solutions orientation; pro-active approach to engaging cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen, as well as sound judgment
- As an ideal candidate you will bring strong accounting, and operational leadership experience, with previous jobs held in Controllership and Operations, with Start ups or mid-sized firms.
- Team of 15 people based in USA and India
- All team members have the option to work remotely
- Backed by SEQUOIA (same company that has funded Google, Apple & Youtube)
- Founded by Amit RG and GDJ Dorai. Both founders have led teams at multi million dollar startups and fortune 500 companies.
- 1,000+ clients use the platform daily
What does Richpanel offer you?
- Meaningful and challenging work, Collaborate directly with the Leaders.
- The opportunity to work with an Incredible Team !
- Attractive salary and bonus opportunities
- Company stock opportunity
- Team Outings from time to time
- Live the remote work life!
CTC – 10 LPA to 15 LPA
Location : India , Mumbai (work from home is fine)
|Job Category||Finance & Accounting|