About the Company :
Richpanel is the new, modern way businesses provide customer support. We’re on a mission to make customer support fun and personal. We are a team of young, passionate techies, marketers and growth hackers that enjoy building products that people love. Majority of our clients are based out of the US.
Company Inception : 2018
Perks of joining our Company :
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly and Energetic Environment
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food and Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Work From Home Option Available
- Treat all employees as equals
Technologies used by us : Frontend – VueJs and Backend – NodeJs
Job Description :
We’re looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Fullstack Developer with 2+ years of experience to join our team. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Knowledge and Skill Sets Required :
- Frontend: ReactJs, AngularJs or VueJs (ANY ONE)
- Backend: NodeJs
- Knowledge of SQL development with demonstrated experience in a major RDBMS.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Bonus points for :
- Experience building on a micro-service architecture with AWS.
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Graph Databases like Neo4J
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Experience : 2+ years
Industry Background : Product based startup
Salary : 14 LPA – 20 LPA
Location : Hiranandani – Powai, Mumbai. (Work from home option available for candidates applying from another city/state. Relocation will be preferred.)
Working Days and Timings: Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturdays off), 12pm – 9pm.
|Job Category||Product, Technology|