Connect your Magento store to build beautiful infographic profiles for each customer. A single holistic view of your customer’s orders, conversations, product interactions and live browsing activity in one place.
- Infographic customer profiles
- Track everything visitors do – from first visit to latest order
- Create detailed customer profiles
- See customer’s product interactions
- Add Custom tags and notes per user
- Add reminders to follow up with customers
- Session replays
- Live tracking of customer sessions
Provide personalized customer support via email and live chat using this helpdesk software. All conversations and emails are automatically recorded as tickets. Manage your team’s time efficiently using assignment rules, private notes and canned responses.
- Intelligent Automations for ticket assignments and escalations
- See who else is viewing a conversation to avoid collision
- Agents can collaborate with peers using private notes
- Live chat and email support
- Canned Responses to automate common queries
- SLAs to prioritize support tickets
Magento live chat
Enable a live chat messenger so your customers can reach out on any page. A modern looking messenger that can be setup in less than two minutes.
- Customize messenger to match your site look
- Modern looking messenger that is mobile compatible
- Mobile friendly messenger
- Automatically send chat history to email
- Customers can continue conversations on email
Discover important stats about your Magento store in minutes. Segment customers in cohorts like ‘VIP’, ‘Sale Shoppers’ and see revenue mix from each segment. See what marketing strategies are working for the long term.
- Get order statuses updated in real time (and accounted for in revenue)
- Understand individual Products performance
- Retention Analysis
- CLV, AOV, Conversion Rates, and more metrics
- Create Customer segmentation based on behavior
- Start with our Preset Sales Funnels
- Get clear and in-depth revenue analysis
- Understand your marketing spend with Acquisition sources report